View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaygah

re: Warcraft Logs

Just thought I would drop this information in here for when we are raiding and having difficulty.  I added this client so that when we are raiding, so long as at least one person is in the raid running it, it will display all of the details on our boss fights.  Everything from heals, to dps, to deaths, to causes of deaths and really in depth analysis when we are having trouble.

It even goes as far as to tell us how and why we are having problems in great detail and tells us what we're doing great on.  So it takes the guessing work out of what we are doing wrong and should prevent a lot of the same repeated mistakes.

Better yet, there is a replay feature that we can watch that shows us the entire fight from start to finish.  I find this would be especially useful if we are having positioning difficulties.

Here's the link, you can look us up by guild to find the recorded fights that we have.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders of Revenge Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum